Weight Loss Programs
Weight struggles are pretty common in today’s world. In fact, more than 35% of U.S. adults are obese and more than 34% are overweight, according to the National Institutes of Health.Particularly, as people age, it gets harder and harder to shed a few pounds. This can be both frustrating and disheartening.
One of the primary reasons this happens is that as the body ages, there’s a loss of natural hormone production in both men and women. This change in natural hormones may also result in a shift in the body’s metabolism, resulting in the body’s tendency to store fat. According to Dr. Oz, a body’s metabolism slows down 5 percent every decade after 40 years old.
Balanced hormones not only help with weight loss and the body’s metabolism, but are necessary for good health and disease prevention in men and women
Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement:
- Optimizes hormone levels with tiny pellets just under the skin.
- Pellets release all-natural, bio-identical estrogen and/or testosterone and are metabolized consistently into the body as needed.
- As opposed to synthetic methods, hormone pellets have consistent results.
- Are inserted only 3 to 4 times a year.
- Offer increased health benefits.
I conduct a comprehensive bloodwork analysis to determine proper hormone levels and the dosing appropriate for the individual patient. The benefits of balanced hormones include:
- Increased energy and muscle strength
- Greater ability to lose weight
- Increased mental clarity
- Feeling younger and happier again
- Improvement in sex drive, libido and sexual performance
- Relief of depression, anxiety, irritability and mood swings
- Helps prevent age-related illness
Participants get a discount of 10% off O-Shot and P-Shot